Time crunch? Save time, listen to your post.
1. It Saves Time: 3D visualization and rendering are time-consuming but when you want a great product one has to invest in it. 3D visualization can take up to 4 hours to generate and it does not include the time it takes to create a floor plan in which to generate that rendered image. That is literally days worth of work you can save for yourself.
2. Client and 3D Visualization Partner: Client claims that they can visualize how the design would turn out but as a professional and having a creative vision in this design industry your 3D visualization partner can see a bigger and better picture of a project. It is very much clear in our head. So, build 3D visualization into your design package.
3. You and Money: At the end of any long project, you can save money for yourself. Design mistakes can happen and end up into huge losses during construction. Hence, a 3D visualization partner can help you visualize a design. As a designer, you can save yourself with 3D visualization.
4. 3D world is here and now: Gone are the days of rendering by hand or by slow 2D computer software. With updated 3D rendering software one can save time and deliver the final product on time.
5. Competition is everywhere: Interior design is very much competitive. There are so many interior designers in the market with good expertise and experience. But, you can definitely come up with better ideas and stunning visual designs to impress and convert your inquiry to the client.
6. You as an asset: A 3D visual artist with interior design knowledge can be a great asset to you. Understanding different terminology is an added advantage to your asset.
So, all in all, it is in favour to have a 3D visualization partner for the best output of a project or a product.